On arrival, we maintain several additional safety measures in place so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy a film with us again. A friendly member of our team will always be on hand to help. We thank you for your patience and assistance in keeping your cinema safe!
Our preferred booking method is home ticketing. Tickets will be available to book online or via the Picturedrome app. 24 hours prior to your scheduled show, you will be asked to complete a health questionnaire to enable you to validate your booking. Your confirmation email or e-ticket on the app will be scanned at the cinema to give you a contactless experience.
We are staggering our film times to minimise queues. You may have your temperature taken upon entry to the premises. We encourage the use of face coverings in our cinemas located in England. Face coverings remain mandatory in Wales*(see working together to keep your cinema safe). Please ensure you respect others and maintain a safe distance when in a queue. You will see additional hand wash and sanitising stations throughout the building. We have added shielding screens to our retail stands and limited our range of products. Our preferred method of payment is contactless. At some of our cinemas, we operate a ‘one way’ system with clear signage in place to direct you to the auditorium and exits.
Our screens, foyers and toilets will have frequent and stringent cleaning regimes implemented by our well-trained team. We have scheduled additional time slots between performances to ensure we can fully sanitise our auditorium and seats between shows. Enhanced controls and monitoring will be in place within toilet facilities. Employees have been trained on the new hygiene and safety measures and PPE, which includes disposable gloves and face coverings, will be utilised where needed.
- Please, where possible, book tickets in Advance on the website or App and bring your confirmation with you.
- Should you or members of your party show symptoms and feel unwell prior to your visit please keep safe and stay at home. Similarly, we closely monitor the health of our team to ensure a safe environment.
- We kindly request that you arrive a minimum of 20 minutes ahead of your performance time. Please be mindfull of others with regards to social distancing, within queues and when in the cinema.
- We encourage people to continue to wear facemasks within our cinemas located in England, although this will not be enforced.
- *In the Maxime Cinema, located in Wales, the wearing of face coverings remains mandatory unless, you are in an area where eating or drinking is permitted. Exemptions apply for Children under 11 years old, persons unable to wear a face covering due to a disability or for those needing to communicate such as lip reading.
- ‘Contactless’ is our preferred method for ‘in cinema’ payment.
- Handwash and Sanitising Stations are located throughout the building for your use.
- Please have your booking confirmation to hand when entering the auditorium and ensure you arrive in a timely manner to be seated.
- Your exit may be via an alternative route. If you have specific access needs on exit, please notify the team.
Find our Staying COVID-19 Secure commitment here.